What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or specific offers for them
- For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to the interest and choice of our customers.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Moreover, our website is SSL active site which encrypts the data put in our website. So there is no any chance to get your any personal information breached.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to .
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
List of Cookies Collected by Us
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|The association with your shopping cart.
|Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.
|The items that you have in the Compare Products list.
|Your preferred currency/or mode of Payment
|An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.
|An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.
|An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.
|Stores the Customer Segment ID
|A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.
|You sesssion ID on the server.
|Allows guests to edit their orders.
|The last category you visited.
|The most recent product you have viewed.
|Indicates whether a new message has been received.
|Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.
|A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.
|The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.
|Information on what polls you have voted on.
|The items that you have recently compared.
|Information on products you have emailed to friends.
|The store view or language you have selected.
|The products that you have recently viewed.
|An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.
|The number of items in your Wishlist.
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us here at “Name”. Rest assured that any information you provide will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We only share your information with the trusted companies and our advertisers.
This policy may be updated or changed anytime and we encourage you to review it whenever you visit the site to make sure you understand how any personal information you provide will be used. This policy was last updated in May 2018 after the initial draft on May 2015.
Distribution of Information
We never use or share any of that information in ways unrelated to the ones described above. We do not send spam and we do not sell your information to any company for marketing purposes. We may, however, share information with government agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place.
Cookies and Tracking Technology
Our site may place a small file, called a cookie, on your hard drive to provide you with a better website. A cookie does not, in any way, give us access to your computer or to any personally identifiable information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. It only helps us analyze web traffic or lets web applications respond to you as an individual.
Our authorized third-party advertisers in the course of serving ads to you, may also place cookies on your browser or use tracking technology to collect information. You can choose not to accept cookies by modifying your browser settings. At any time, you may remove any cookie stored on your hard drive by deleting them in your browser’s settings section.